We seek a part-time legal fellow to join our team.
The ideal candidate has to be in her/his last years at the law school. The candidate shall possess a proven commitment to Real estate and Labor law, Corporate and M&A, IP & Trademarks, Tech Law and should also demonstrate familiarity with Dispute Resolution. Excellent writing and oral advocacy skills are a must, as well as strong academic credentials.
– Managing a diverse project list that include legislative and judicial work;
– Working with clients and partners to research, develop, and implement legal and other strategies;
– Assisting with all aspects of litigation;
– Supporting legal matters arising from employment, real estate, technology, corporate governance, and other areas;
– Assisting with administrative and communications tasks as needed;
– Ensuring compliance with statutes and regulations;
– Proactively monitoring legal concerns to prevent litigation and reduce legal risks.
Skill and Qualifications
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
– Honesty and loyalty;
– Determination and persistence;
– Eagerness to add to knowledge base and skills;
– Work Ethics;
– Fluent legal English
This is a long – term position in Sofia (City Center), starting as soon as possible.
We offer flexible working hours (considering university engagements) and dynamic friendly environment where you will be part of a tight-knit group which will encourage your career development.
To apply, please send ASAP your resume at email@example.com.
Progressive lawyers is very excited to be in this industry. If you need any assistance just give us a call or send us an e-mail. We would be happy to brain-storm together at any time.Get in touch